hip pain

Options
liesa
liesa Member Posts: 821
edited 31. Oct 2011, 06:43 in Living with Arthritis archive
have had a mega bad nghts sleep... my ight hip has been so painful... its like a short stabbing/jabbing sensation as just as i feel its gone off when it hits me again, even loading the washing machine had to hold on cos the pain is so sore! couldnt get my everyday sandal on last night to go party at my daughters with all the family,
happy halloween all xxx
love and hugs
8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Morning Leisa...

Hip pain is a pain in the but.. i had a bad night the previous night.. last night OH slept on the settee so i could surround my hips with pillows and hot water bottle lol.. did sleep better and more mobile this morning..
    Don't be overdoing it luvie, just incase you make it worse.. do things in small doses, resting in between and keep them paindullers topped up..
    Hope you feel bit better soon..xxx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • liesa
    Options
    Thanks Tracy, i dont intend to do much at all today, maybe nip to asda with one of my girls, dont usually go alone as i cant carry heavy stuff... but the dogs and cat need supplies...lol
    feelina bit better but lightheaded have taken cocdamol/tramadol.. pain has eased watching my fav programmes on tv... then off to get dressed... gonna be a toughie as no one is home with me... der im so silly...lol
    love and hugs
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Leisa, I can truely relate to this, my hips give me so much pain, and I get the pain in both of them! The pain can take your breath away it's so sharp. And simple things like down to pick something up or just sitting can cause the pain. And when I sleep if I sleep on either side I can only do it for a short time because it causes me pain.
    I hope knowing your not alone with this gives you some comfort and hope you get some pain relief that helps alittle soon. If you ever want to rant about it or just need a supporting shoulder just message me. Amanda/bubbadog.
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    No one home with me either other than the dogs... if only i could train them to make me cuppas and do the housework lol..
    Take it easy hope the pain holds off..
    I am just sat in bed now.. feeling a little queasy, waiting for that to settle before i take diclofenac ..xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • liesa
    Options
    Thanks Amanda... Tracy would be good, as u know mine are great danes..lol so reaching the worktop is no problem for them...lol...
    Amanda thats exactly it and if the 'stab' comes when im standing it makes me bend forward quickly like im about to fall down... i was tossing and turning with pain all night, couldnt get comfy as it was stabbiing away all night long... my hand thumb hurting now so gonna have to leave laptop alone for a bit xx
    have a good day xxx
    love and hugs