gone but not forgotten

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 31. Dec 2011, 15:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
well people come and go from this forum as is the way with cyber space. but although they may not post any longer they are not forgotten all who have helped each other have a special place in our hearts for what better way to go through life than giving others a helping hand.
so thankyou all.
i might not post much in the future but will often think of you all with heart felt thanks for all you have done to help me come to term with our friend arther.
val
val

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Val, I do hope that you will stay on here. I will be very sad if you don't post so much in the future as you have always been a good friend, and you have kept my spirits up with your sense of humour and your kindness.

I can only repeat what I've said to others.....PLEASE STAY

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Val, you have been a rock to me and to so many others. I know I have been on and off, with the events of 2011 and posting is difficult at times, but so many people, myself included, would miss you caring, helpful and witty responses. XXXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    dearest Val..
    I know I've been awol still but when I saw this I had to reply.. Please don't leave. You've been such a great pal on here to me too..
    I will be coming back, I'm just not sure when I'll be ready and this place will not be the same without you hun.
    Xx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Val

l think l understand a little of how you feel lass...and if l am reading rightly you are not planning on disappearing altogether. l had better be reading this right x:shock:

Thanks to those who have supported me, helped me or made e laugh this year which includes you Val

love and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone

Toni xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I can only echo what the others have said valval, you are a credit to this forum (like so many others) and I for one don't want you to be too absent. You make me laugh, you make me think, you are always supportive and encouraging and I for one appreciate you a great deal. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Aw Val. I was feeling happy till I read your post :cry:

I won't ask why because I know you will have good reasons but ask that you come back to us when you feel you can.

You are one of the backbones of the forum and you'll be greatly missed.

Thank you so much for all the support you've given to me and others and also for your many threads and humour.

Lots of love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Val please dont leave us you have been so kind and helpfull
    to so many people on here.
    we would miss you and you started the cafe where would we be with out that.
    what ever you decide take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Val, I'm with the others. It seems like several people have suddenly decided to leave here. Sometimes we all need a break to come back refreshed but I do hope that's all it is. I shall miss you.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Val, i for one will be very sad to see you go, but if you feel that strongly then its up to you.

Here for ya. take care.xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    Dont go Val and, if you can, persuade Mel to stay and
    bring Rehab back.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    ichabod6 wrote:
    Dont go Val and, if you can, persuade Mel to stay and
    bring Rehab back.

Hi Ichabod
    I'm trying my best to persuade all my friends to stay, as you've probably noticed. It won't be the same without them.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif