newbe here x

chrisieCL
chrisieCL Member Posts: 11
edited 10. Jan 2012, 10:12 in Say Hello Archive
I've had lots of problems with bones etc for the last 3/4 years.. getting slowly worse for wear and a little fed up with so many M R I scans on spine hip neck shoulder and head ... thankfully the latter (head) showed no impaiment on the brain lol.... but spine is a grade 4 which means too late to operate... so walking is sooo painfull and now given up the little job I had as cant take the pain ... So wanted to think positive and I'm looking to join our local arthritis groop and would love to chat to others ... as it's hard getting out now but would love to chat to others in the same posisition ... I'm 57 and live in kent ... So hi ... and thank-you to anyone who takes the time to reply xxxx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Chrissie

sorry l just said hello to you on The other post vwcamper's l think x:oops:

anyway l am happy to meet you and hope you will find the forums as useful as l have over the years.

I have luckily had pretty successful back surgery a few years back so am sorry to hear they can't help you now :sad: (have added an inflammatory arthritis too now though grrr!!!!.

My eldest daughter had an MRI on her brain last year when she was 15 and guess what??? They found one! and like yours it was normal :lol:

Do go an join in on the living with arthritis forum or any of the others which take your fancy. You should receive a war welcoe over there too.

Love

Toni xx
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Hi and welcome from me too..
    There is a good group of people on here so you will never have to feel alone.
    Look forward to seeing you around.
    Take care
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Hi from me
    Sorry that you had to find the forum.We are a friendly and supportive crowd here and can speak from our own personal experiences.
    If you want to take your mind off any problems join us on the chit chat forum,it always offers a bit of light relief.
    Ron (also from Kent)
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • chrisieCL
    chrisieCL Member Posts: 11
    Hi to all who replied :)) and BIG thank-you for your lovely comments. What a lovely place to keep the spirits up x Chrisie x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    chrisieCL wrote:
    Hi to all who replied :)) and BIG thank-you for your lovely comments. What a lovely place to keep the spirits up x Chrisie x

It sure can be :grin:

Love

Toni xx