HELLO ALL

Options
lorraines
lorraines Member Posts: 77
edited 12. Feb 2012, 11:03 in Say Hello Archive
Hi I have been in and out of this site for a while now just kooking to see what is happening but since I've been off work since having a wrist fussion 2 months ago (due to PA) which is healing nicely it's nice to know there is somewhere I can go that understand what arthur is like.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Lorraine

l think l remember your name.

Glad you have re-found us and hope we can help keep your spirits up while your wrist heals.

Glad it is healing up well

Love

Toni xxx
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I hope your wrist is healing well, and that your PA is under control.

Take care
  • lorraines
    Options
    Thanks for your kind wishes :D x
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Hello Lorraine scaredycat i was like you just used to read the posts and scared to post myself it seemed so many people where worse off than me but as you say we all suffer the same pain and we all have that in comon.
    It nice to have people who understand to talk to, and you wont find a better gang of people than here. Althogh some are a bit mad, i think its with the long term pain lol.
    My sister had the same op as you on both wrists. I do hope your feeling better soon and why not venture onto the other forums Chit chat can be fun to pass the time and talk about anything you want. Living with Arthrits good to ask about your problems and how you feel but is nice to support others as well, so get along and lets see you.
    Take care
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • lorraines
    Options
    Hi Colin, you hit the nail on the head that was the exact reasons why I didn't join in but now Ive plucked up the courage I certainly will be on the forum more it is a good help and hopefully I will be able to help someone else :D