pocket duties please

fowls48
fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 6. Jun 2012, 17:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
Morning All

Sorry to ask this poor Jenson the cat is unwell again and i need to take Him to the vet at 11.30 This morning .Mr Fowls is in bed (works nights)so i'm having to go alone .Getting stressed out as i should be in work and wondering how long it will take me to get him in cat box?.

many thanks
karen

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thinking of you and Jenson,
    all the best,
    Numpty
  • fowls48
    Thanks Numpty xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    thinking of Jensen

hope he is okay

Love Julie PF x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Oh Fowls, sorry I'm late on this. It used to take two people approximately 1/2 day to get ours in the box. (Mind you, once at the vets, she kept leaping back in again.) Hope it all goes well for you both.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • fowls48
    Hey Guys

Thanks for your support .I managed to get Judda in the box despite him hiding under the chair .He is a good **** and never shows aggression .
    Well see Rateef the vet Poor Judda is very poorly .His urine has crystalised and he could not do a wee.So Vet took him out back while i went back to the waiting Room it really was a long wait .
    He put a caffeta on him and emptied his bladder , which was not full thank heavens , he also did another wee in his box which was also good .So i have to take him back tomorrow for a check he has special food which he tucked into when he arrived home .He is now on some steroids , so jenson welcome to the forum .My boss is going to let me go home now and i will take a day off tomorrow as i also have to give blood for my next weeks appointment .Thank you once again for your support Your really are sweet hearts don't know what i would do without you all.

lots of love karen.
  • fowls48
    Oh Fowls, sorry I'm late on this. It used to take two people approximately 1/2 day to get ours in the box. (Mind you, once at the vets, she kept leaping back in again.) Hope it all goes well for you both.

Thanks sticky you are a love .xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Poor fellow! That sounds painful. (Mr SW's eyes are watering at the thought of it :shock: ) I hope the steroids and special diet help and good luck to you,too, for your bloods tomorrow.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Karen and Jenson.
    i hope all goes well for the both of you tomorrow.
    ((((((((karen and jenson))))))))
    take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • fowls48
    Sorry Mr Sw i'll send some tissues in the post really makes your knees go weak doesn't it . :(
    He was in a bad way but i am hopeful he will get better .The vets at pets at home new malden are fantastic they really do love animals and are caring .as i have had experiance with ones that just take the money .So he is in good hands .I will take the day off tomorrow sorry to repeat my self so i do not get my knickers in a twist .Will update you tomorrow , if you are off for the holidays have a great and pain free one .

karen xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi karen

Poor Jenson, :( I hope the steroid start to work quickly and that he starts to feel better soon.

give him a cuddle from me :D

and good luck to you with your blood tomorrow.

Love Julie PF X
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh poor Jensen :shock:

Karen l am sure he will be fine now. I had a male cat who had that issue many years ago and he was fine apart from the food. Pricey but do-able.

Love and hugs

Toni and Daisycat xxxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Bubba wanted to send Jenson love and high five his paw with him for getting through the vet!! Hope Jenson makes a speedy recovery. I send love & hugs your way. xxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    oh hun. I'm sorry he's not so good. Ra has his legs crossed street reading that.. :shock:
    We both wish him the very best and a speedy recovery..
    Yorkshire Blokey hugs from me and purrs from Ra the Great White Dope :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • fowls48
    Hi Everyone

Judda thanks you very much for your well wishes .I took him back to the vet Yesterday and fortunately his minky monks was not blocked .He will start new meds on tuesday so they do not clash with the steroid injection .He was more himself this morning but i guess he is a little upset as we have taken the dried food away , he loves to trough during the night :lol: He was overweight at just under 6kilos now he 5.1 .He is a large cat but looking very streamlined now .
    He will proberly be on meds for life but a long as he is not in pain he should be ok .
    Just for the blokes please please if you find you are having to visit the throne room alot during the night please see the doctor as this is the first signs of postate problems .

Hope you all have a great weekend
    lots of love
    karen xxxx
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Glad to hear Jenson is doing better. It is so stressful when they are poorly.
  • fowls48
    Hi Suzygirl

Thanks judda is doing great he will have to go back to vets next week .He is back on form chasing chintz around the bedroom .She is not amused :lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Excellent progress Karen

I am so pleased :D

Love

toni xxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    that's good news mi dear.. Ra will be pleased when I get home and tell him.. I do hope he's doing a good job of looking after the mother inlaw :shock: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP