Dallas

jillyb1
jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
edited 31. Aug 2012, 05:47 in Community Chit-chat archive
Never watch big brother of any kind , but will most definitely watch Dallas ; sad to say though I wasn't a child when I watched the original ! Jillyb

Comments

• bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    oh I loved Dallas, funny, I was reading about the up coming series today, Larry Hagman and Linda Gray looked as good as ever, (maybe a little work has been done over the years). But, they look just fine, as does Patrick. Can't wait for them to all be bitching and back biting, it was great fun.

Big Brother, well, I think that had its day a long time back, I didn't realise there was a "celebrity" one on at the moment.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Dallas no i never watched the last one
    Big brother i dont really understand why anyone would watch it.
    HOWEVER did you see John bishop last night
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Dallas!

I can't wait :D Takes me right back to being a child - it was the highlight of my Mum's week!

As for BB I do watch it and have watched it since it arrived in the UK I can't understand why anyone needs to criticise anyone else's taste in TV - Danika? I hope she goes today - she isn't my type of person at all :?

Love

Toni xxx
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    I am excited about Dallas! I can't really remember watching it when I was little, but my Mom did. Might fill the Desperate Housewives gap!
  • frogmorton
    Tody she didn't half humiliate him didn't she?

Silly man falling for her wiles......all being well she'll go tonight

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I noticed they've got a couple of pretty boys in Dallas , that should up the rating.
    I started watching Celebrity big brother by accident and am now hooked.I like all these mind games, how Julie puts the cat among the pigeons all the time! I'm glad Martin has seen through it.Danika is just used to men fawning all over her, she's not going to change. Didn't like her going through the others 'drawers' looking for sweets! She'll stay in because she is good T.V.

I think The situation had a good go back at Danika and kept his cool. I do think he was jealous rather than upset that she and some of the others laughed at Ashley. i think that was an excuse to have a go.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    Elizabeth - and sticking her bottom in the air too :shock: Shame she didn't go eh? :roll:

Ah well it was to save and I guess Rhian hasn't provoked much interest has she?

Julie very wiley....getting peope to not trust Coleen now too :?

Love

Toni xxx
  • tkachev
    Toni If she wants to be a Princess she'll have to stop sticking her bottom in the air!

At the start Coleen said friends had warned her to watch Julie Goodyear and she is so right. There has been a lot of friction between the two of them from the start. I like Coleen with her motherly advice but the biggest shock has been Samantha. I think she comes across as really nice.

E x

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    I know!

She is really lovely :D

Julie Goodyear has shocked me too - talk about duplicitous :shock: Julian is sussing her and Martin too....so time will tell eh?

I hope Danica goes tonight though she is so manipulative and that storyline is so so boring :roll:

Love

Toni xxx
  • tkachev
    Unfortunately I think it will be the other 2 that go as the love triangle is entertaining for the younger viewers.
    I'm not sure if Julian has sussed Julie out just yet. They have been close and I think he believes everything she says at this point. I think it will be Martin who challenges her and then it will be another big row :roll:

I'm not interested in celebrities as such but find a group of people cooped up in a small house with all the mind games and stirring very interesting.When anyone is nice they are perceived as weak or after something!

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein