Hello

villier
villier Member Posts: 4,426
edited 24. Sep 2012, 15:32 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all

Joined a couple of days ago and posted on the arthritis page and have met some lovely people, just found this page and would like to introduce myself, my name is Marie and I stay in Loch Lomond.......I count myself lucky as I only have some OA in my hands and due to get a finger fusion shortly, I do not take any meds for the OA as I can handle the pain although I get IVIG treatment every few weeks for a neurological condition maybe that is helping with the OA who knows, I can sympathise with everyone as I know what it feels like to be in constant pain.............. seems a very friendly site and have had a laugh at some of the posts which has cheered me up no end just what i was needing...............tc..........Mariexx :D
Smile a while and while you smile
smile another smile and soon there
will be miles and miles of smiles
just because you smiled I wish your
day is full of Smiles

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Marie. I think we've already 'met' on LWA but it's good to see you posting again. Loch Lomond, eh? A beautiful place. I hope the finger fusion helps and, as for the meds, if your other ones are helping with the OA that's all to the good. :)
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    Thanks Sticky nice of you to reply..........tc..............Marie
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Marie

Lovey to meet you and welcome you to our forums :D

They are a great place to be and I am sure you will get lots out of being here I always have :) We can cheer you up post op if nothing else. :wink:

Take care and look forward to seeing you here and there

Love

Toni xx
  • villier
    Thanks Toni

Appreciate your reply and thanks for the welcome everyone has been so friendly I am sure I will be around for a while...........tc..........Marie xx
    day is full of Smiles