Options
13»

Comments

• wall1409
    wall1409 Member Posts: 294
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Update

Getting brain and neck scan tomorrow, was told 4/5 weeks but only waited just over a week for appointment still waiting for a nerve tests but hopefully that wont be long.

Wendy
  • wall1409
    Options
    Dont believe this. Not sure if you recall me asking about Lymes disease but anyway GP did tests and they were negative but when I told Neurologist he understood perfectly why I would think this may be down to Lymes anyway, GP surgery have just called and asked me to have another blood test on Tuesday when I asked what for as I am under Neuro she said its another Lymes test but slightly different? How awful would this be if I was correct in my assumption folks.

Wendy
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    The main thing is that things are happening, and quickly, now. That's good. As soon as they pinpoint the problem they can start treating it. You've been very patient, Wendy. I hope you won't have much longer to wait.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    Hi Wendy. Sorry to hear you are having such problems. Have just caught up with forum as have had computer problems over the last week. Hopefully now sorted. Hope everything goes well for you. Beryl
  • wall1409
    Options
    UPDATE

Had brain and neck scan on Saturday and person who took the scan took my hand and calmy told me its not MS as that what Neurologist was looking for, scary as I didnt know this but thats twice it has been mentioned rheumi now neuro. Really hope this person was correct in saying what he did but still need further tests of nerves as periphael neuropathy is suspected so here we go also ATOS are coming to do a home medical as I was refused DLA yet again but this time I asked for a review as to me its so unfair when I am now housebound due to this condition this is happening on Friday so any tips and wish me plenty of luck as up to now my poor daughter helps me during the day but she wants to go back to uni in September so if I win this I could then afford to pay for some help.

Wendy x