New Swimming Costume

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 21. Feb 2013, 11:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Last week i got out a lovely Ann Harvey swimming costume which had bought in a sale but never had on to my hydrotherapy class...Well put it on and pulled over my chest, this hasn't happened to me before, but I didn;t have enough to fill it! ......The costume was a size 22 and i am now a size 18. Didn't think about it but it was verging on the brink of being indecent!
Now then, I am not advertising on here moderators and please don't tell me to take to charity, I know that and think its too good for that (we give tonnes to Scope throughout the year)...So if anyone on here fancies it I'd be happy to send it in post....I say this cos its more like giving it to friends on here and it is a lovely garment...Its chocolate brown with 2 fine stripes across the top of chest...Like said worn it once, won't be filling it again...

PM me if interested please....

Elainexx

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thats very kind of you Elaine...like you say it would be nice to give it to someone on here...Im afraid Im not a 22s...I hope someone PMs you :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Barbara

I know I am just trying to do someone a good deed and would rather it went to someone I kinda knew...
    I hope not to go back to that size..No i wont!

Elainexx
    barbara12 wrote:
    Thats very kind of you Elaine...like you say it would be nice to give it to someone on here...Im afraid Im not a 22s...I hope someone PMs you :D