whatever

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 27. Apr 2013, 14:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
Why is it that when you have nice days they are then followed by absolutely crappy days
after 2 very nice evenings out with OH today nothing has gone my way. ongoing problems with some Sky tv channel randomly going in and out of signal arguements with council over communal Dish. and due to me accidently getting some of my cup of tea into the keyboard of my relatively new laptop (had it since November ) yesterday I find this morning half the keys are not working and because the warentty taken out when i purchased it don't cover accidental damage i could cost me over 150 pound to put right.
so i'm reduced to using my small e-pad thing which is a bit fiddly and can sometimes take on a mind of it's own and dose what it likes and OH wonders why i'm in a sour mood. :roll: :(
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh dear, Carol! What a day! A good idea from Unsure, though.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh Carol :(

I am so so sorry :(

Love and sypmathy

Toni xx
  • Turbogran
    thanks ladies the insurance is an idea but i'd still have to pay 75 pound for the excess on the insurance. at the moment it is upside down in the airing cupboard as advised by the guy in our local currys and by my grandaughters fiance to see if it dries out if t dosen't then either my my grandaughters fiance or my grandson may be able to get a new keyboard online for it and repair it for me themselves. so i'll just have to fight the urge to try to use it for the next couple of days and see if it dries out.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    We had a spillage on a laptop a few months back and it went all fizzy and mad for day then left it to dry out and it was right as rain again.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Turbogran
    Elizabeth that's what I hope will happen to mine the man in the shop said because i could turn it on on Friday and it was only when pressing the keys certain letters did not type then i could be lucky and it will work when dried out and the fact that it did not have sugar in tea could also be to my advantage. what did you spill on yours.
    Stay positive always👍xx