Whey Hey !!!!!!

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 26. Jun 2013, 16:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Slimming world weight in tonight lost 1lb got my 4.5 award intrim target now well in sight. :D Very happy bunny now have to try and keep it off next week or at least maintain not gonna be easy as on holiday from tomorrow in Torremolinos and not in control of menu so its careful choosing me thinks so as to limit any damage. but hey i'm on holiday so if I gain I wont be unhappy at all. :D:D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Have a great holiday and remember "a little of what you fancy does you good" .Mig
  • Turbogran
    Thank you Mig and yes your right as I say choose wisely and hope for the best not worried if I gain as I can soon take it off when I come back. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Am I right in thinking that last time you went on holiday you still lost weight, Carol? Have a great time. You've earned it.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Sticky yes I did loose last time but this time i'm abroad and it may not be as easy but we shall see. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Have a fab time Carol, you can still have a great time, but when you are in that mode you will get there, you will have a great and sensible time. Happy Holiday ...........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Sorry I am late Carol...that is brilliant, and you have a lovely well deserved holiday..I am sure you can fit some treats in....see you when you get back xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Well DONE Carol!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pleased for you.

Hope you are having a great holiday and don't put on too much weight. I bet you don't and if you do...you can take it off again :D
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Have a great holiday Carol. You do right not worrying about your weight on holiday. You've done brilliantly up till now and you'll do the same when you get home.
    Christine