An Update on Villier.

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 19. Jul 2013, 15:10 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have heard from Marie, her computer has been hacked and is currently away being 'cleaned'. Hopefully she will have it back soon.

She has been to see her GP who took her BP three times. It was intially sky high but by the third reading it had dropped to a better level. The anti-bios are beginning to take effect, the swelling is decreasing, the redness is fading and some feeling is beginning to return to her feet. She has to return to the surgery on Friday, which sounds sensible to me. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thanks for sharing that DD. Please pass on positive thoughts and good wishes of you hear from her again.

Deb x
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Thank you for the update, DD. Glad to hear the ABs are starting to make a difference. Like Deb, I'm also passing on good wishes and thinking of Marie. x
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Thanks DD. Good news that things are improving.

Meg
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Thank you DD
    I hope the anti's do the job and her computer is fixed soon.
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Thanks DD. Mig
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Thanks for the update DD. Glad Marie got on ok and hope she continues to improve. Beryl
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Thnks, DD.

I'm glad things are improving a bit on the health side of things, Marie. Maybe a few more anti-bios for the computer? It's one thing on top of another for you right now. I hope the computer will soon be mended. You too :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Thank you all for your concerns and also to DD for putting this thread on. I still have a bit of swelling and redness in my foot but is diminishing as we speak, the biggest relief is I have some feeling back in my feet, I was a tad apprehensive that it was going to be permanent. The doctor said when she sees me on Friday if I was still the same she was going to give me a letter for the ward when I go in for my treatment to request I see a neurologist, I can't really say fairer than that.

It is so good to have my computer back it is like the car I keep saying I could do without it but when you don't have it that's when you realise how much you depend on them. Sticky it would have been a d*m sight cheaper to have fed the computer a few anti-bios :lol: thanks again everyone I have appreciated all your lovely comments................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dreamdaisy
    It's great to have you back my lovely, I am pleased to read that things are getting better and long may that continue. DD
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    I'm just reading this now.....sorry....but glad you've got your computer sorted.....hope your foot gets sorted as well

Love
    Hileena
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Glad you got your computer back, and so quickly to! Hope you feel better soon and glad your anti-bio's are taking effect. Take care, bubbadog
  • dreamdaisy
    Hello Marie, how are things today? I hope you're not as hot as I am. DD
  • villier
    Thanks DD and everyone else, I am just back from the hand clinic this time they put two injections into the base of my thumb as the last one didn't work and if this doesn't work looks like more surgery :roll: we will see. The good news I have got full feeling back in my feet, the bad news is the inflammation has flared up again goodness knows what is causing it, just as well I am seeing the doc again tomorrow :wink: I will soon be able to get a role in Casualty if this continues this week I've had plenty of practice :lol:.

HOT, well to tell you the truth DD I never really do HOT, oh lordy I hear you saying wouldn't that be great, on the other side of the coin I do really cold so to weigh up, it would be everyone's preference to what they could stand. Hope your feet are a bit better today, get those Epsom salts and give it a try, nothing to lose.......................Marie xx
    day is full of Smiles
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Hope your appointment went ok today Marie. Let us know how you got on. Take care. Beryl. (((()))) x
  • villier
    Beryl, thank you. The doc is not concerned about the redness in my foot, she was more concerned about the numbness which she is pleased my feet are back to 'normal' as I still have a few days of antibios to go she reckons that will clear it, if not I shouldn't hesitate to contact the surgery..............hope you are feeling okish in this weather...................Marie xx
    day is full of Smiles