Shoes

Sharon2960
Sharon2960 Member Posts: 329
edited 25. Aug 2013, 04:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
Got a wedding to go to soon, so have been shopping for some comfortable shoes, with a low heel, which are also pretty - don't think such things exist!!! Went to the shoe shop which has been my fave for ages, nope, despite their best efforts, nothing was comfortable enough!! So I've been to a factory outlet and compromised with some very comfy, low heels which are not exactly beautiful, but......... They're called Aileen from R.....ker A...ti...tress, if that's my good to anyone! But, oh, how I looked at the really beautiful heeled shoes with such longing!!!

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I know how you feel Sharon, I remember the days when I used to work from morning till night in four inch stiletto heels, I'm glad you got something for the wedding..............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Couldn't make out where you got your shoes from more letters less blanks. Mig
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    mig wrote:
    Couldn't make out where you got your shoes from more letters less blanks. Mig

from me too..thanks
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • Sharon2960
    Sorry everyone! Not sure how much of the name I can say, but here goes! Reiker Antistress! And I too remember wearing stilletoes to work all day every day, and then again to go dancing at night! Maybe that's the cause of my problems!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    I think we are allowed really to chat about stuff like that - you're not trying to sell them are you? Just telling us. Of late I have bought hotter shoes myself and I love them :)

I remember having sort of lumps on my Achilles bit from stillettos :roll: eeeeh them were t'days :D

Glad you found something there Sharon

Love
  • Sharon2960
    Gave the heels a bit of a road test last Sunday - were ok on the day, but omg my knees & feet hurt til Thursday! Not sure if the shoes were the cause, or trying to do too much! Wedding tomorrow, plan on having a bit of a smooch with OH (havent told him yet!) so will be interesting to see how joints etc feel afterwards!
  • Sharon2960
    Where I thought I wasn't too fussed about getting rid of my heels - ie, most of my shoes!, I've realised I was kidding myself! The new 'low' heels I bought a while ago - apparently, they're TOO HIGH! Lucky I only bought 1 pair! Been quite happy to wear flats thru summer, as that is what I would normally do - but going into autumn/winter?! Oh man! That's heeled boots and jeans time with chunky knits - my head doesn't want to get round flat boots! Hey ho - more shopping then, whilst averting my eyes from the ones I fall in love with and REALLY want!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    AW Sharon :(

Let's hope they bring out some cute flats for this winter maybe :)

Love

Toni xxx