One of those days!

numptynora
numptynora Member Posts: 782
edited 1. Sep 2013, 17:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
It started this morning, :roll:

It seems everything I pick up today just drops from my fingers, I started to make a cake and when I was weighing it all out I dropped the butter then when I tried to put the sugar in the bowl, I missed and it went all over the counter top, I'm very surprised I didn't drop the eggs too! Then when I went to the bin I managed to kick the cats water bowl, the air here today has been a deep shade of blue!!

Oh yes, when I was in the chemist earlier I managed to knock every thing off the shelf :o .........they all looked at me as if to say...poor dear...... :roll:
Numps x
Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh Dear

Numps what a day :?

You'll be glad to go to bed won't you?

Poor puss....hope he/she wasn't there when the bowl went flying? I bet the cake was fine though in the end knowing you? :)

love

Toni xxx
  • numptynora
    I must admit I was glad to go to bed :) and yes it did turn out alright although in the end I made rock cakes, the first time for ages and ages.

lol the cat just looked at me as if to say *oh for goodness sake how many more times*
    Numps x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    oh numpty..things can only get better has they say...must be catching I have had dropsy lately..or is our hands are weaker..mind you you did kick the cats bowl...hope tomorrow is better xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Numps

As I thought cakes were fine and puss has live to tell the tale...or is it tail :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • numptynora
    well tomorrow is a new week Barbara, so let's hope we don't have a repeat :roll:
    Numps x