Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Tips for using a Mouse.

BluesWalkBluesWalk Posts: 47
One handy thing I do when using a mouse is to increase the mouse sensitivity via 'control panel> mouse> pointer options'. It may seem very fast at first but if you stick with it, you will get used to it.

Benifits: You move your hand less, up to 50% less infact so its really good. :)

Comments

• KittkatKittkat Posts: 309
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Ooh thanks for this! you can but special mouses aswell that are meant to be easier on the hand.
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
  • BluesWalkBluesWalk Posts: 47
    Yeah there are many ergonomic mice to buy for sure, I personally use the Logitech G500. It has changeable weights inside for balance and has everything I need for gaming. It actually has a sensitivity button on the mouse you can change the speed but generally from control panel works just the same.

Like I said, it may seem a bit much but trust me, when you get used to it, it's amazing! I hardly move my hand at all! :)
  • scozziescozzie Posts: 333
    I've found remembering short cuts to be of great assistance -- the basic ones are the same with all programmes.

Scozzie