what a day glad it's nearly bedtime

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 27. Oct 2013, 09:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
Got up fine good nights sleep but that's where the good day ended and the c**p day started
first off words with OH who was being a right misery so while he goes into our spare room on his laptop and so I decided best to ignore his bad mood so sat watching tv then went out to do some shopping and had some absolutely stupid woman on bus who insisted on standing right in front of my rollator and then moaned when the wheels touched her foot. on way back home bus driver was about to go past my stop without stopping despite my ring the bell when I called out because I could see he wasn't going to stop he used the temporary traffic lights just past my stop as an excuse. got home to find the dog had messed on hall floor. OH was out when he gets in he has brought the a new spice rack I had spoken a lot about as an apology for his earlier bad mood. whilst putting the spices in guess who dropped one of the glass jars for the new spice rack on the kitchen ceramic floor tiles and broke it. :roll: :oops: so I now have 15 and not 16 jars in the rack. oh well new day tomorrow lets see what that brings.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Whew! That was a day and a half :shock: I hope tomorrow is a lot calmer for you.
    Take care.
    Numpty
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    What a day Carol, here's hoping to a better one tomorrow.............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    thanks Ladies
    a day and a half were not the words I used Numpty in fact the air was blue when I broke the jar and I was totally XXXXXX off :oops: :shock: oooooh did I really write that ( naughty turbogran ) :lol::lol: and yes looking forward to a better day tomorrow Marie although we were due to have a new washing machine tomorrow but that has been put back till next Thursday now. Still at least Oh and I are ok now and he didn't moan when I broke the jar so I suppose that's something to be greatful for. :D

Please note: Edited my Moderator, as well as tightening the spamming, we are currently working on any source of swearing (even if partially blanked off), I thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this.

Moderator JK
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,707
    Sorry I missed this, Carol. I hope the Turbogran (and Grandad) household is now a little less turbulent :wink: Some days you just know that getting up was a bad idea :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Sticky yes the household has now calmed down had a much better day yesterday. :D and yes I think that day was one of those days when I wished I'd stayed in bed. :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Oh Carol...that was a bad day..but at least your hubby apologies..mine doesn't know what that means...oops you got me going now...sorry you broke a spice jar... :roll: its typical ...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    oh Barbara he doesn't usually apologise this was a one off I think because I just ignored him he realised he had really annoyed me as I had done nothing wrong and he knew it. Men what are they like.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx