I'm grumpy

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 1. Feb 2014, 09:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
I'm grumpy and I don't know why,is it this awful wet weather ,is it the cold ,is it him doing his victor Meldrew impression I don't know all I know is I'm grumpy. Mig

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Grumpy. I used to be Bashful. I'm usually Happy and occasionally Sneezy. I live with Sleepy. I'd love to be Doc but I'm too Dopey.

Sometimes it's just not worth analysing the cause, mig. Have a nice, big cuppa and pop a bottle of something extra nice in the fridge for later. ((((()))))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Aw mig, I will join the club, this week all I have had is dentist, doctors and hospital appointments and of course the weather doesn't help. Stickys suggestion of a nice bottle of something in the fridge for later sounds good to me........................cheers!!!!! xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello Grumpy. I used to be Bashful. I'm usually Happy and occasionally Sneezy. I live with Sleepy. I'd love to be Doc but I'm too Dopey.

Sometimes it's just not worth analysing the cause, mig. Have a nice, big cuppa and pop a bottle of something extra nice in the fridge for later. ((((()))))
    Brilliant... :lol: Sorry Mig back to you...hope you are back to Mrs happy very soon...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Sometimes I feel very grumpy for no apparent reason but I guess the weather is grey and cold at the moment so it's no wonder. Hope tomorrow is brighter for you.
    Christine
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    This weather isn't helping, you can't do anything because it's freezing and wet! It's setting off pain so that makes you feel grumpy! Don't worry mig it's not just you I bet there are many,many more people who feel like you and I'm one of them!
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    It's blinking raining again and we were going to town so not bothered ,watching old episodes of who do you think you are.Hope everyone is keeping dry and warm. Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Neither right now :lol: It's been an in-and-out day for me - a damp, cold one. Never mind, the final outing of the day's a good one - a meal with friends. bring it on :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Oh Mig, you have a Victor Meldrew as well. I know it can be hard going at times. And as already said, the weather has a lot to answer for.

Just thing, it's nearly feb, then it will be easter and then we can start looking forward to summer.

Hope you do feel happier very soon Mig. xx
    Karen xx
  • snowdrop123
    snowdrop123 Member Posts: 41
    Hi Mig
    It's not the best day for me today either and the weather isn't helping. I hate winter and I hate feeling cold. I'm going to go and have a hot bath to see if I can defrost my hands and feet. Perhaps, you could have a bubbly bath too because it sounds like you could do with half an hour to yourself away from Victor. I hope your day gets better.

Snowdrop
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Aren't they ALL Victor Meldrews??? :(

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Me an all Kath :lol: .........No much better today ,And I hope Mig has left the blues behind to Marrianne :)
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Oh mig, I've had quite a few of those days lately, the one thing that it keeps coming back to is the weather, I now belive that's what the basic cause is...I was never designed to be in a cold country! The heating has been on all day every day and I'm still cold!

Chin up chooch :)
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    I am happy ,but my o/h is grumpy today ,Hope your happy today Mig .....I spy a little currant bun in the sky very fleeting but definately there :lol: