Local Groups in Preston/Lancaster area?

Options
scribbler
scribbler Member Posts: 54
edited 25. Mar 2014, 13:16 in Living with Arthritis archive
I saw a post asking if there was a group in the Pendle area of Lancashire. I'm not near Pendle but I wonder if there are any local groups in the Lancaster or Preston areas. I'd be interested in a daytime group and would probably be using my bus pass to get there. Any offers?

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    Hopefully someone will reply to this from the area {I'm North East} :roll: but if you go on to the front page of the site and have a look....it should give you areas where there are meetings near you.
    If you find one that's reasonably near but not afternoon you could always give them a ring and they would be able to tell you about groups {If there are any} in the area
    Hope someone else answers your post
    Love
    Hileena
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi again

Preston Self Help Group
    Meet at the Mineva Centre, Preston. The group meets on the second Thursday of the month 12 noon - 2.00pm.

Any good? I don't know that area. The only contact details I can find is a London number.......but you have a search for yourself.
    Its a tab at the top of the main page and it says "in your area" and tells you whats happening.

Hileena
  • scribbler
    scribbler Member Posts: 54
    Options
    Many thanks Hileena. I'll get in touch with the Preston Group. I should be able to get to the meeting place
    :)
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi
    That's great
    I belong to our local group....not exactly close but its worth it once a month
    Hope you enjoy it

Love
    Hileena