say hello to everyone

piggy
piggy Member Posts: 18
edited 20. Jun 2014, 05:56 in Say Hello Archive
Hi my names claire and ide just like to say hello to everyone...looking forward to joining in and sharing a laugh along the way and meeting new people in the same boat as me.... :)
Keep Calm And Hobble On...And God Help Us xxx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Claire and welcome to the forum. What sort of arthritis do you have? Mine's mainly RA but I have OA too. I hope you'll find us helpful and informative.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello piggy, I like the username. :wink: I'm an old hag who has PsA, OA and fibro and have been like this for some time now. We are all in different boats but they share similarities, viz. pain, tiredness, flares, swelling, side-effects, more tiredness and so the merry-go-round goes round. I hope to see your name here and there soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Piggy
    Welcome to the forums.
    I'm Hileena, I've got OA in hips, back, ankle and neck.
    I've had 2 hip replacements.
    Hope to see you about
    Love
    Hileena
  • piggy
    piggy Member Posts: 18
    Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome. Have been feeling out on a limb so to speak (pardon the pun) :D ...As like you all I have found this very hard to come to terms with but even just reading the messages from you so far has lifted my spirits as I realize I am not the only one...I have OA in neck and lower back and its rapidly getting worse so I joined the forum for moral support and make friends on the way :D
    Keep Calm And Hobble On...And God Help Us xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    You are not alone, Claire – if only :lol: Seriously, it's a rubbish disease but, if you have it, this is a good place to be. We do the serious stuff (mostly) on Living With Arthritis and the non-arthritic and non-serious stuff on Chit Chat. I see you've already been over there. I hope you'll stick with us :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright