I'm going to be a Granny again

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 1. Aug 2014, 12:53 in Community Chit-chat archive
My daughter had a scan today and is officially 7 weeks and 2 days, due next March with a due date just after my birthday. It's a real surprise as for the past couple of years she has been suffering from suspected endometriosis which can cause infertility. Typically she has her long awaited pain clinic appointment next week just as she cannot take anything. She already has two boys so it will be number 3. Very excited.
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Many congratulations. Mig
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Great news. . I hope all goes well and the need for pain killers subsides :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Aww brilliant news...many congratulations...I adore being a grandma... :D xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Lovely news, Slosh. I hope all goes well.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Brilliant news slosh, so very exciting for your family. Hope all goes well. xx

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Thank you all. Being a Granny is great, the best tonic is always hugs and kisses from my boys.
    So far apart from the dreaded morning sickness and tiredness she's not been too bad, lucky as she had to come straight of all the meds she had been on including tramadol.

According to the oldest, 4, the baby is going to be called Pikachu
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Great news! I bet you are all really excited.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter