Tomorrow is declared christmas in the LV house

LignumVitae
LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
edited 4. Nov 2014, 08:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well just for me at least! Barring any further disasters my Enbrel will be delivered tomorrow :D:D:D I'm not sure where the blame for the delay is but that delay is no more - it's arriving on a sleigh (or the back of a white van) tomorrow. Here's hoping it works and works fast. I think I'm in shock and may be shedding a wee tear.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am pleased to read this, LV, that its very good news. :D Please try not to get your hopes up too high though, miracles rarely happen overnight and the stuff will need time to build in your system. Good luck! DD
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,418
    Hello LV
    good luck i hope it works well for you.
    joan xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,102
    We wish you a Merry Christmas...... :D

Great news, LV. My fingers are crossed and my breath bated. Maybe not instant success (unlike tripe) but nicely in time for improvement before the other Christmas.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,152
    Good luck with it LV. Mig
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    That's great news. I don't know much about this treatment but do hope it helps.
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Hope it works well for you, LV.
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Wooo Hooo, LV Happy Crimbo oh gosh keeping everything crossed for you xx
  • LignumVitae
    Thank you all. I may even crack open the crackers so everybody can enjoy the day!
  • stickywicket
    I'm thinking of you....and hoping.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Merry Enbrel day!! Hopping it will work for you LV. :)
  • LignumVitae
    Thank you both. It arrived, I took it and am now as flexible as a 16 year old Olympic gymnast :lol: not really but no adverse reactions so that's a good start!
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Keeping everything crossed it works for you and quickly.....................good luck xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello LV, how are things going now? Please remember to get your bloods done regularly, many moons ago I felt fine but my bloods showed that something was going horribly wrong so be conscientious about them, they are a necessary interruption. DD
  • LignumVitae
    Hi DD, I swear you read my mind this morning - I seem a little less inflamed in places and I was wondering if it was just a good day, whether it was a placebo moment or whether there was a small improvement. I figured the only way to know was to have a blood test the week after next! That would be on time for my meth blood schedule which I rarely am normally. My back is horribly stiff but I'm working hard at my exercises to get it unstiff, no real progress but I think pram pushing makes it worse and that's unavoidable really. I do have a really dry mouth and eyes - a side effect maybe but not the end of the world! Thanks for confirming my thoughts DD!
  • stickywicket
    I hope its a small improvement but, yes, bloods are a good idea. Pram-pushing will be hard on the back with two growing toddlers. My pram-pushing days were when I almost invented the motorised pram :wink:
  • theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    Hope the small improvement grows into a bigger one, LV.

Who's Online

SharminB
SharminB
+5 Guests