hello friends

Options
geordiemicky
geordiemicky Member Posts: 2
edited 14. Nov 2014, 09:46 in Say Hello Archive
hello everyoneim new here and understand what you all are going through,i live with constant pain of arthritis in my neck shoulders hands wrists,and have just got gout which is realy painful,the pain killers dont work anymore im in aberporth wales just moved here 3 mths ago nanybody near me ,cheers micky

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,711
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Micky. I just wanted to welcome you but I'm in a rush :)

I'm wondering what you take for your gout and if you've ever seen a rheumatologist.

Here is the Arthritis Care info on Wales. You might find a local branch. http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/InyourArea/Wales/Branches

Sorry, I have to go.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Hello Micky

Nice to meet you, this is a great forum with lots of knowledge and support. If you have any questions or need to vent post on LWA or for the fun and non arthritis post on CC, hope to see you around................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, I apologise for not dropping in before but I am away on holiday at the moment so not up-to-date. It is nice to meet you, my husband gets the occasional blast of gout and I can see the discomfort he has. I have two kinds of arthritis and it's not easy at times. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben