Pandas and Scottish Labour MPs.

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 8. May 2015, 17:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
Apparently there are more pandas in Scotland than Labour MPs. Twitter can (occasionally) be interesting.

What an astonishing night and day in British politics this has been. I have lived through some momentous times and this registers on my list of big events. I am saddened that it has overshadowed the VE celebration but 'tis the nature of the modern world, yes? DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    An astonishing night, as you say, DD. I put the news on as soon as I got up this morning expecting a hung Parliament, and wondering who would get into bed with whom. Lots of voters must have waited until very late in the day to make their minds up.

I watched the lovely ceremony this afternoon at the Cenotaph I do enjoy a good dose of pomp and circumstance. I especially love a military band & am heading to our own DLI Museum tomorrow.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Indeed. More pandas than labour, Tory or Lib Dem MPs. The political map looks very different today and parliament will look very different with so many familiar faces absent. Is it a crisis or opportunity? Let's hope it's the latter.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright