HELLO THERE

BigJ1111
BigJ1111 Member Posts: 3
edited 16. Aug 2015, 05:03 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Everyone

Ive been suffering as a teenager and now im 32 I thought it may be time to share some views, tips, experiences etc, im in Fife, just has my right Thumb IP joint removed and fused with wires and Im getting my first TKR in my right knee in November!!! :bouncing-ball:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums, BigJ1111, from the moderation team.

As moderators we are here to help with any problems you may have using the message boards.

Weekends can tend to be a little quiet here, but l am sure people will be along to say hello to you soon. Our members have a wide range of experiences of arthritis and living with the condition. Please do join in wherever you like, you will be made very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

Moderator AC
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi
    Welcome to the forums....I have had 2 hip replacements but no experience of knee replacement......As mod has said its quiet at the weekend so keep checking for answers there will be someone along to answer any questions
    Love
    Hileena
  • Rebeccarockchick
    Rebeccarockchick Member Posts: 50
    Hi, welcome to the group, everyone is really friendly here and it is nice to have you on board. It is valuable to share stories etc. Hope your thumb pain is under control and healing well and wish you well also with future surgery, let us all know how you get on xx becks
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hi there and welcome aboard :D I've no experience on thumb fusions but I'm a TKR junkie :lol: Seeing my surgeon on Wednesday for what will probably end up as my 4th.

Hope the fusion recovery is going well.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright