I tried but ...

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 14. Jan 2016, 16:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
... didn't get to my "self-set 2 stone loss before my gallbladder op" target. Bother!

I stayed the same again which I know is much better than having put on but I must admit to being disappointed as I really wanted to be able to say I'd lost two stone. I can't do that sadly - at the moment - but I will hopefully in the near future.

The day after my gallbladder op I'll be back "on plan" and intend to do some batch cooking and freezing on Friday to make next week as easy as possible.

I appreciate your continued support. Thank you.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Be kind to yourself Grace. If you hadn't done so well up to now you wouldn't have been aiming for a 2 stone target would you?
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Surely it's more to the point you have lost a substantial amount of weight to enable the operation to go ahead. I hope it all goes well, the batch cooking is a very good plan and I'm sure the pounds will continue to drop off as you maintain your changes in eating habits. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    It will happen. I'm sure of that as you're so determined. But the op, and its recovery, must take priority for now. Good luck, Grace.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Thank you ladies for your encouragement. Yes, I will do it and yes I am determined. We'll see what the next weigh-in brings.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!