Good result

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 1. Feb 2016, 15:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, I couldn't weigh in at SW last week thanks to my gallbladder op on the 16th, so I arranged to go to today's Monday afternoon class (being off sick from work means I can get to that class - carefully - for a couple of weeks).

I staggered into the room ahead of class and daintily lowered myself onto a chair whilst the group leader was still setting up. As a result I was first to weigh in. Wasn't sure what to expect so went with an open mind but hoping I'd not gained.

I've only gone and lost 2lbs since my last weigh in 10 days ago! :lol: That means since 1st Sept I've lost - drum roll please everyone! - a grand total of 1 stone 13.5 lbs. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm hoping next week to achieve my 2 stone loss award. Once I've got to that point, it'll be time to start chipping away at the next stone.

I got home grinning all over my face. I was shattered though so celebrated by putting my feet back up on the sofa with not just one mug of tea but two. Talk about pushing the boat out!

So the next week starts here.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Great stuff, Grace. Well done.

Meg
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Sorry I'm late onto this but well done again! What I want to know is how much does a gall bladder weigh :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    I suppose it depends how many stones it has in it ! Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    :lol: hey, mig's on the ball early today :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Well done Grace you will get that 2 stone next week i'm sure. keep at it :):) ive now stayed at target for 1yr 9months now and each week I think can I get to the next month and still be at target :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    That's terrific, well done to you! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    brilliant news Grace..nearly 2 stone you are not carrying around with you..good luck for next week...
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Thank you so much for your kind comments and encouragement.

I'm delighted to say that when I weighed in today not only have I achieved my 2 stone weight loss but I've gone past it. I've lost two and a half pounds this last week so my total weight loss is now 2 stones and 2lbs. :lol: :!:

I am delighted with this, especially bearing in mind that the last two weeks I've lost a total of 4.5lbs and have been post-op at the same time.

What is my next goal you ask? Yes, you've guessed it! I'd like to get to my two and a half stone loss.

Thanks again.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!