When did you last----

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 8. Apr 2016, 17:37 in Community Chit-chat archive
Wear a bikini :shock: mine was about 40 years ago.

So glad you are getting on ok Barbara you set me thinking about bikinis :deckchair: Mig

Comments

• theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    About 1983!! Way back in the mists of time when I vaguely remember having a 'figure.'
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Mig ..dont worry I was joking about the bikinis..blimey think it must be over 30 years...when we first went to Spain..then we didnt go back for 20 something years... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh Mig, what a wonderful thread (especially if either Airwave! or Ron reply). :wink:

In my case, never. Mind you, if I tried it now I reckon I would not be noticed because those who shouldn't do. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Oh Mig, what a wonderful thread (especially if either Airwave! or Ron reply). :wink:

In my case, never. Mind you, if I tried it now I reckon I would not be noticed because those who shouldn't do. DD

Oh DD how could I resist such an invititation :lol::lol: :?:

Cast your mind back to the last forum cruise..... :deckchair: ....
    I was 'well in trend' with my mankini in the colour 'creme de menthe' which was that year's taupe.I often wore it when doing bar duty,the colour seemed appropriate to my occupation.I still wear it on special days (high days and holidays).

I know it did turn a few a heads with you wimmen,but generally away (probably to control your excitement)........... :shock:

Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    So Ron if you were in the creme de menthe who was the dude in the fluorescent green ? Mig
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    mig wrote:
    So Ron if you were in the creme de menthe who was the dude in the fluorescent green ? Mig

mig
    He was my alter ego,we get on very well and have very similar tastes apart from our colour choice in clothing................. :!: :wink:
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,707
    Cast your mind back to the last forum cruise..... :deckchair: ....
    I was 'well in trend' with my mankini in the colour 'creme de menthe' which was that year's taupe.I often wore it when doing bar duty,the colour seemed appropriate to my occupation.I still wear it on special days (high days and holidays).

I know it did turn a few a heads with you wimmen,but generally away (probably to control your excitement)........... :shock:

Ron

:lol::lol::lol:

1972 for me. I have a photo of me with my, then, 18 months old eldest paddling.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    No, sorry, never tried one, don't fancy the Brazilian you girls have! Ouch......