Guess who's got another award?

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 22. Jun 2016, 16:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
Yes - me!!! :lol: I've reached (and gone past) my three and a half stone award. :!: Weighed in tonight and there was a 1.5lb loss. My total weight loss is now 3 stone, 8 lbs. It's taken a while to get to this milestone, but I've done it.

What next you ask? I'm now focussed on working towards my 4 stone award. At the moment, I have another stone and a half to lose. It'll take me a while yet but I'll keep going at this.

Thanks for your encouragement - it's been invaluable to me.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    That's fantastic, Grace. Well done you! Good luck with your next challenge, I'm quite sure you will achieve it.

Meg
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Wow, that is amazing. Well done. I can usually manage about 4 lbs at a time then put it back on so I am impressed. :cheers:
    Christine
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Well DONE Grace!!!

a075.gif

That's a good loss this week and yes, you will make your target :)

Love

Toni xxx
  • GraceB
    Thank you for your encouragement. Means a lot.

GraceB
  • Ladybrown
    Ladybrown Member Posts: 130
    Brilliant!! Well done
    :cheers:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Grace you are an inspiration...there is no rush... h040.gif x
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceB
    Hi,

Just to say I've lost another 2lbs so the total is now 3 stones and 10 lbs off! :lol::lol: Really pleased with this. As a bonus, my "stones" figure has changed as well!

GraceB
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    blinking ek Grace that is such good going..you must feel like a feather when walking..keep it up..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    :o Well done Grace you got it licked now have you got a lot more to loose your doing so well :bouncing-ball:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Please don't disappear altogether, Grace. We rather like having you around :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • GraceB
    Thanks for your messages ladies. Apologies SW - I've been feeling rather low so although I've been reading I've not been posting.

I'd like to get to a total loss of 5 stone in total Carol. I originally wanted to do this by September so had allowed a year in which to achieve the loss, but as it's slow coming off I've mentally said to myself that September would be lovely but the end of the year is probably more realistic! Not sure of the result this week as I've had two meals out this week but I allowed for each of them and stayed on plan as much as I could. I'll let you know after I've weighed in tomorrow.

I went for a "measuring" session last Friday and was stunned at the result. I went in wearing a 38E (non wired) and came out having been fitted with a 34G (under-wire)! :o I was absolutely flabbergasted, especially when the lady in the lingerie shop said I had a tiny ribcage. Tiny? Me? Never! :!: When I'm wearing my new "scaffolding" it has altered my shape completely. Mind you, when I went into the office Monday with my new scaffolding on, I did feel as if I followed my bust through the door ...

GraceB
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    GraceB wrote:
    Thanks for your messages ladies. Apologies SW - I've been feeling rather low so although I've been reading I've not been posting.

No, no, no. I didn't mean 'disappear' in that sense, Grace. I meant don't keep losing weight until there's very little of you left :)

You're doing really well but, nevertheless, are bound to feel low. It's been a dreadful few months for you but you are still grafting away and all credit to you.

Remember you don't have to be happy and bubbly to post on here. We're here for you whatever the mood.

((( )))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • GraceB
    SW - don't worry there's plenty of me yet! When I reach the end of my journey I'll post the figures. At the moment I'm still mortified by my starting point, although that's well in the past now. I'll never see those figures again though - I'm definite on that!

Yes, I'd realised after I'd posted and logged off what you meant. :oops: Soz (as the youngsters say!). I have joined another online forum which is purely for younger widowed people. (I obviously won't put the details here as I'm well aware of Forum rules but if anyone should want these please PM me). However, I'm more familiar with my family on this forum and I know I can vent when needed. Thank you.

Weighing in soon so - again as the youngsters say - laters!

GraceB
  • GraceB
    Well I maintained (i.e., stayed the same). Am happy with this as I'd been taken out for a meal last Friday and then went to a friend's for a meal on Sunday. Both days I stayed as close to plan as I could but still had some treats so having stayed the same weight is a good result for me this week. Also having lost 3.5lbs the previous two weeks is good going for me. I'll see what happens next weigh in.

GraceB