Weight loss journey update

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 7. Jul 2016, 16:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
Have weighed in today.

Another one and a half pounds had gone so the total is now 3stone, 11.5 pounds. :lol: Another 2.5lbs off and I'll be collecting my 4 Stone Loss Award. I'll try to get to my final target - 5 stone off - by December as that seems to be reasonable to me (at the moment).

Thanks again for all your encouragement.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Grace..you are doing beyond good :D and must look like a different person...keep up the good work...x
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    You are, indeed, Amazing Grace :wink: You just go on achieving. Well done!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    that's amazing Grace and target by Christmas sounds very reasonable to me. then comes a new task and that's staying there but its not that bad I have done it for 2years months now. the good thing is when you reach your target you become a lifetime target member and when you weigh each week in group as long as you are no more than 3lb above or 3lb below you are still at target if you drop out of that 6lb leeway you get a weeks grace to get back into target if you don't get back there the next week then you have to go back to paying until you do.
    :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GraceB
    Thank you for your replies.

This has been a struggle for me - and continues to be so. Don't know if this makes sense, but my weight loss journey has been the one thing in the last few months I've been able to control.

I'll continue to work at this. My Dad brought us all up to work hard and not to expect anything to be given to us on a plate.

Like everyone on this Forum, thanks to the challenges Arthur throws our way, hard work is second nature to me. Hard work doesn't - and never has - frightened me. It never will.

GraceB
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Well done you Grace :)

I reckon Christmas is definitely do-able at the moment :)

u040.gif

I was also brought up knowing that 'the world doesn't owe me a living'. Good value to have.

Look after yourself

Love

Toni xxx
  • GraceB
    Thank you Toni. My left knee is now giving up the struggle so I'll just have to hope that when I see an orthopaedic consultant s/he is happy enough with what I've lost by that point.

I'll keep plodding on in the meantime.

GraceB
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Grace the orthopaedic surgeon should be totally impressed!

Month after month he will see people struggle to loose a few lbs and look what you've done!

love

Toni xx
  • GraceB
    Following yesterday's weigh in I'm now up to a loss of 3 stones, 12lbs. Bit nearer to my "4 Stone Loss Award"!

GraceB