Breaking News!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 28. Jul 2016, 03:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just as I'm online there has been a breaking news on Sky News there's been yet another mass shooting in Florida. It's happened at a night club which was having a 'teen's night, 2 are noon to be dead and 16 wounded. It was full of teenage kids some just 13 years old! One person has been arrested. What is this world coming to when mass shootings is a normal thing to hear on the news now!! How many more people have to die? :(

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    In the past twenty four hours more died naturally than any mass shooting could achieve. Life ends in death - but how and when is not under the control of the living. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Its terrible bubba, I dont really worry about myself..but worry sick about my family especially my GC, growing up in a world with so much violence ..very sad that they are mostly young people that are going out there and murdering others..
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    That's awful :( We used to let Lucy go to a nightclub sometimes for 'Nappy Night'

In fact she saw Joey Essex there on the Monday before she was admitted with leukaemia.

I think it's 12-16. No alcohol.

Those poor Mums :(
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I haven't seen many details about that incident. I think it clashed with one of the terrorist incidents in France/Germany and therefore received little coverage.

I was horrified by the attack on the young French girls (age 10-11 ish) for wearing shorts and T-shirts, (among other horrors).

Nappy night Toni? or Happy night? and Joey Essex, apart from not being able to tell the time, is quite sweet.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    tkachev wrote:

Nappy night Toni? or Happy night? and Joey Essex, apart from not being able to tell the time, is quite sweet.

Elizabeth

Yup Elizabeth! Nappy Night!! It's what the local over 18's call it as the nightclub is totally for underage kids :lol:

Joey Essex got Lucy through some rough times. His calendar hid her drip stand in hospital!!!

Bless him ;)

Love

Toni xx