Bit nearer

GraceB
GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
edited 12. Nov 2016, 16:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
Against the odds this week I got to weigh in. Another 1.5lbs gone which was a nice surprise as although I've stuck to plan it's been a few days of hotchpotch meals. Total off is now 4 stones and 9.5 pounds.

I now have 4.5lbs to go to get to target and I'm thinking it'd be nice to get as near to this as possible before Mum's funeral (25th Nov). Every week I'd see her Thursday morning and she'd ask how the weigh in had gone the night before. Whenever I lost she'd give me a huge thumbs up; when I didn't she said I'd do it.

GraceB
Turn a negative into a positive!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,283
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I expect wherever she is your Mum is giving you a huge thumbs up now Grace :)

Well-done for continuing to loose :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,689
    Well done, indeed. I know you'll reach your target.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Well done Grace.
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Your weight loss is fantastic, Grace. Well done. I know how difficult it can be at times. It's especially difficult for me when chocolate calls!

Meg
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Grace I some how think you will reach that target..but if not I an sure she is very proud of you...x
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceB
    Thanks for the replies and the continued encouragement. This is still the one thing this year I can control.

I'm quite a stubborn person (no, you say - what a surprise!) so this stubbornness helps me in a way with things such as this.

I'll have to see what the next weigh-in brings.

GraceB
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Well done Grace your doing fantastic and you will be at that target soon I know you will. :P
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GraceB
    Thanks. I stayed the same last week - not a surprise really as the two preceding weeks I'd lost 3.5lbs. We'll see what Wednesday brings - I'm not giving up - not now!

GraceB