A Mystery Deposit in our Garden.

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 28. Nov 2016, 16:21 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, it's not that much of a mystery, it's a small black bag, tied reasonably securely, which obviously contains some canine leavings of a fairly solid nature (canine, not feline because the owners of felines give not one jot about what their moglets leave where). The mystery is why someone felt the need to lob it over an eight foot high wall. The wall in question is the back wall of a row of garages which must be at least ten feet deep so it was some throw.

Our garden is around 200 feet long and is enclosed on all sides. Why couldn't they bothered to carry it home to put in their wastebin? Why do I have to clear up after them? I am now tempted to bag up some of my leavings and hurl them in return.

Hades is indeed other people and their lazy behaviour. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Your throw would probably hit some innocent elderly lady going about her business :wink:

VERY naughty dog owner there...possibly plays cricket??

:?
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    DD, there is no mystery its obvious what has happened. A socially inadequate dog owner has proved why they are not part of society.

:autumn-sun:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    DD on the TV a couple of week ago it was showing a country lane ..and the trees were full of these bags including what had been picked up..so they are thrown them in the trees rather than take it home..dirty devils.. :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    They went to all that trouble to bag it, tie it up and then throw it :roll: . It does make you wonder.

Quick story posted (with photographic evidence) by a friend on fb. He saw a guy drive up, park, get his dog out of his car, who promptly did its business, then walked off without bagging the dog mess and putting it in the bin. He asked the dog owner to clear up after his dog but was ignored so friend waited for them to be out of sight then, using a bag, scooped up the business and stuck it on the mans car door handles!

He got a big cheer from the watching crowd.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    My sister Moira once had a parcel slung over her wall. By the postman! :!: Yes, you did read that correctly. Sadly for the postman not only was Moira in at the time, but her husband, my Mum and my Dad were there. Dad was astounded. Moira was rather miffed as the contents of the parcel didn't survive the landing. She complained to the Post Office, and was compensated but we still talk about it in the family! :roll:

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!