I've managed to post tomorrow!

daffy2
daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
edited 4. Jan 2017, 11:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
This site's clock isn't on UK time so anything after 11pm ends up as next day's date. Always gives me a momentary jolt(has my clock stopped, is it really that late...) until I remember.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Time you were in bed eh Daffy?!

I will pass your observation on and try to get it remedied, thanks for letting us know :)

Ellen
  • daffy2
    I seem to remember that this has come up in the past. It's not a problem as such - I shouldn't really be at the keyboard at that time of night anyway! I think I noticed it on this occasion because I had been on another forum which was on UK time just before coming to this one.
    Thank you as always for taking the trouble to respond. Recent events on another health related forum I belong(ed) to make me even more appreciative of the way this one is run.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    You're just getting a bit ahead of yourself, daffy :wink: Slow down a bit. Alternatively, Happy Easter!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • daffy2
    Well it can only be a matter of days before the cream eggs come out.....
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    Give a week or 2 and we'll be seeing Easter Eggs in the shops.
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Just shows how alert I am I hadn't noticed... :o
    Sorry to inform you flashheart but one of our ;local shop have Easter eggs in already... :shock: :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • daffy2
    local shop have Easter eggs in already
    That's what tends to happen nowadays. As soon as the Christmas stock has been cleared through the Sales(long before Epiphany) the space is used for 'new season'(ie Easter) stock. Although I'm a keen(though much less active these days sadly) gardener I wince at seeing the gardening stuff coming in weeks before it's sensible to think of starting anything off even indoors.