Sorry not been around nasty migraine

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 1. Apr 2017, 07:50 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Guys and Girls sorry for not being around as much, had a very nasty migraine that started on Saturday afternoon, it made me sick so badly that by the time it started to ease off on Monday I was really weak and tired. Managed to eat a little but I'm still feeling the effects today! I'm going to see my G.P about it as they are coming more often and more nasty since my accident last year and wondered if it has anything to do with it.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I am sorry that things have been rough, I've never had one but I hope I understand how debilitating they can be. Make sure you keep well-hydrated and rest as much as you can. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dreamdaisy
    Hello, how are things with you today? DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Hello again, have you been able to see your GP? If so has he been able to help? DD
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Hi DD! Sorry I've been taking it easy this week, not been able to get an appointment till a week Wednesday. So if I feel yuk I don't go on the laptop. I'm at the hospital twice next week. Wednesday afternoon (Rheumatology) & Thursday afternoon (Orthopaedic). Then I have the countdown to our holiday to look forward to. But Wednesday morning we have our Nan's funeral to go to.