Hi my name is Lionlover.
I've just joined the Community Online Forum
I'm looking forward to getting to know you and chatting. :sun:

Colour removed, Mod Yvonne x

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to Arthritis Care Forums, Lionlover, from the moderation team.

I know this post doesn’t have much information about you, but I have read your other post which told me a lot more about you :) I think the yellow type wasn't visible enough.

I am very sorry to hear you have arthritis in your spine and activity results in you needing 2 days to recover. Many of the members on here will be able to sympathise with you.

I don’t know whether it will help, but I have attached a link to our managing pain leaflet:

https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/do-i-have-arthritis/publications/217-managing-pain

As moderators we are here to help with any problems you may have using the message boards so feel free to send us a message if you need to.

I look forward to seeing you posting on the boards.

Best wishes

Ellen
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 26,948
    Hello from me, too, lionlover :D

I'm afraid I, too, couldn't read the yellow but I hope you'll find us helpful and friendly and supportive of each other.

I have RA and OA though my back is pretty good.

Please join in anywhere. LWA and Chit Chat are the most used forums.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I can see the faint outline of words but can't read them. I suspect you have some form of arthritis hence your joining the forum, I have an auto-immune which has led to OA and fibro and I am twenty years in. DD

Who's Online

4 Guests