Back again

Options
ted48
ted48 Member Posts: 16
edited 12. Jul 2017, 10:42 in Say Hello Archive
Hi
I have not been on the forum for some time just feel I need a bit of support at the moment fatigue is very bad at the moment as had a very bad night due to pain in my shoulder witch kept me awake. Pain was so bad I had to use my TENS machine for the first time in a long while. I look forward to be in touch again.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to hear from you again. I can empathise with the poor sleep and pain issues, it's been happening for me too. I have never found TENs any good but I wonder if it might be more effective if you used it regularly? Over my twenty years of arthritis I have discovered that a little and often with any kind of pain relief is more effective than letting matters build to such a crescendo that nothing seems to help. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ted48
    ted48 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Hello, it's nice to hear from you again. I can empathise with the poor sleep and pain issues, it's been happening for me too. I have never found TENs any good but I wonder if it might be more effective if you used it regularly? Over my twenty years of arthritis I have discovered that a little and often with any kind of pain relief is more effective than letting matters build to such a crescendo that nothing seems to help. DD
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Hello and welcome back :D Did the TENS help? I hope so. How are things today?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright