The things kids say!

5hellsbells
5hellsbells Member Posts: 49
edited 27. Aug 2017, 11:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
Im limping this morning cos my RA has been playing up the past few days..

My 7 yo son pipes up

"Why did God invent pain.."

Before i could answer he then says..

"On second thoughts..its probably just a chemical reaction!"

I can always rely on my 3 sons so make me laugh!!
🤣🤣

Any more to give us a giggle when we need it
(Not just RA related of course!)

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh bless them.. :lol::lol: I have a young friend with JIA..and uses a walker..he did tell me to get one..so I tried his ..he said you would do well if you didn't stick your bum out that much... :oops: :oops: :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • 5hellsbells
    barbara12 wrote:
    Oh bless them.. :lol::lol: I have a young friend with JIA..and uses a walker..he did tell me to get one..so I tried his ..he said you would do well if you didn't stick your bum out that much... :oops: :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter has christened my mini electric scooter "Granny's buggy"
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • 5hellsbells
    Slosh wrote:
    My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter has christened my mini electric scooter "Granny's buggy"

Aww!!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I always wear trousers as I can't handle skirts. The other day I was wearing a new hoodie with them. My 8yr old grandson said "Grandma, you look like a really fit lady whose legs don't work properly."

I'll take it as a compliment. I think :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    I always wear trousers as I can't handle skirts. The other day I was wearing a new hoodie with them. My 8yr old grandson said "Grandma, you look like a really fit lady whose legs don't work properly."

I'll take it as a compliment. I think :wink:

I love that one. :lol::lol: I would take it as a compliment too.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    I wear a wrist splint on my right hand. Today my daughter sent me a photoof my 2 1/2 yr old Grandaughter Lily. She had asked her Mum to wrap a strip of fabric round her wrist and then said "I'm like Granny."
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich