There are holes in the sky
Where the rain gets in.
They are ever so small
Which is rain is thin.

My version?

There are holes in my bones
Where the pain gets in.
They are ever so small
So can anyone explain why the pain is so fierce, intense, agonising, making me cloudy, sharp, distressing, annoying, putting me in a fog of indecision and lacking of concentration and all because I am trying to help things improve? :x :x :x

I'm a not-very-happy DD. :(
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• Babsb
    Babsb Member Posts: 26
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh dd I think that just about covers how we all feel. Some days are dreadful and not much better than what we think is a good day. Healing hugs to you. Hope tomorrow is a better day babsb
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    :oops:

Which is WHY rain is thin.

Told you I can't concentrate. :x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Oh please may I join you on your unaccustomed grump thread? I should be grateful for a clean bill of health post major bowel surgery and no after effects at all. Instead I'm grumpy because the enforced (by the surgeon) lack of DMARDS since early October has ushered 'the arthritic rain' right back in.

My take on Spike's poem is 'The rain might be thin / but it soaks you to the skin.'

Let us be the wicked Christmas fairies and have a curmudgeonly day.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    I don't know why but yesterday the rain was pouring down here and after nearly 4 years of drought it was not welcome. :cry: today its just a drizzle a niggling drizzle but at least its drying up.

What a good way of putting it DD,I can't believe its just over 4 years since I've been on humira.
    Hope the rain dries up for all.
    Hugs DD and Sticky and anyone else who needs one. (((())))
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh know..DD you were doing so well..and SW after that awful op..I think we all need to get away to a warmer climate..I hate these dark rainy days ..(()) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    Warmer climes? No ta, Barbara, that sets off my PsA which is far nastier to live with as it is more devious. :lol:

Thank you for your replies, everyone, I knew you would all get it. Things have eased a little today (and I am feeling more cheerful) which I hope is due to my increasing physical stamina. This morning I had a lovely wander through Waitrose and John Lewis and bought lovely things, this afternoon in between doing chores and resting I have been fiddling about with my Christmas tree, a source of comfort and joy (and aches and pains but hey, once cannot have everything, can one?) but the concentration is still absent: entry level Sudoku are defeating me which is most frustrating. DD

christmas01
  • dreamdaisy
    Things are brighter, including myself. They might take a turn for the worse shortly, however, as I am about to do my humira, sometimes that's a breeze and others it isn't so wish me luck. DD

christmas01