Merry Christmas from Tkachev xx

Options
tkachev
tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
edited 26. Dec 2017, 06:08 in Community Chit-chat archive
Sorry I have not been on here very often. First it as terrible ill health,plus Daughter ad to leave school and has lost far too much weight, then relationship issues (ongoing) and finally a brand new hip replacement.

So 2017 has been a busy and eventful year for me and 2018 is heading the same way.

There have been many lows but also mega highs, ad they make everything worthwhile.

Hip replacement was something I should have sorted years ago but I kept plugging on until it just became too much. I'm now 5 weeks post op ad all is going well.

So wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
christmas01
christmas02
Elizabeth xxxxx
Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello! It's lovely to hear from you - what a year you have had and I hope that 2018 sees an improvement on many fronts. I am pleased that you are finding the new hip of benefit - I firmly believe that when we feel better both in and about ourselves it helps us cope better with life's vicissitudes (of which you seem to have more than your fair share). I wish you well and, if you can, please keep in touch and let us know how things are going. DD

christmas01
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Aw thank you DD. I hope you are well ad Mr DD too.

Yes I got in the right frame of mind for the THR so it was actually a breeze. As you know I had been putting it off for many years, worrying about my children coping without me, but finally reached a point where I knew all would be well. It took a big weight off my shoulders.

First operation was cancelled due to running out of time but was rescheduled two weeks later so I went through the waiting twice.

Also lost lots of weight before hand by cutting down on the portions and cutting out the biscuits, crisps and snacks.

I will try and post more regularly as I miss you all x

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Elizabeth I posted yesterday on here..not a clue were it is..but I am thinking about you..so sorry you have been going through all of this rubbish ..but we are hear when you need us..but happy to hear your hip was a breeze..good for you going for it..(()) xx
    Love
    Barbara