Whose ready for the six nations ?

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 12. Feb 2018, 10:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
DD have you got the sponges ready ? Sticky can you manage the rubbing oils ? I shall be inspecting to see what needs doing 8)

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Rubbing oils :o :shock: Crikey, I thought I'd given up on hot flushes years ago :wink:

Bags I rub the French legs. They're always the best.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Quintus
    Quintus Member Posts: 62
    Rubbing oils :o :shock: Crikey, I thought I'd given up on hot flushes years ago :wink:

Bags I rub the French legs. They're always the best.

Of course French legs are the best.
    But what does it mean?
    Confusion will be my epitaph...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Hi Quintus,

Lovely to meet you, diving straight into the forums with your first post! Do visit the Living with Arthritis forum and introduce yourself with a little detail on your arthritis journey!

Looking forward to chatting some more later

Yvonne x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh Mig, I wish the DD household was up to the task . . . we are both in bed, both with the same thing, a pack of anti-bac wipes between us and arguing about whose turn it is with the thermometer . . . .

Welcome Quintus, you sound intriguing . . . . DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Quintus
    To dreamdaisy: intriguing? No- intrigued! Apparently some of you are in the possession of some highly esoteric wisdom. Probably something to do with obtaining eternal youth, health, beauty, wealth happiness and blissful ignorance. Obviously it has something to do with rubbing legs. If that is the case I think it high time to share that wisdom with the rest of us! But really!
    Actually I did rub some legs today. Even French legs. Nothing happened! There must be more to it!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    It has to be someone else's legs, Quintus :lol: And preferably nice ones. My six nations delectable legs table would be:

1. France
    2. Italy
    3. Scotland
    4. England / Wales (tie)
    6. Ireland

Plus, some of the refs are quite good.

I also watch the rugby itself :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Quintus
    O.K. I understand. You DO want to keep your secrets to yourself!😡 We others will have to find some Native American( and I pray that is the political correct expression) wise guy to find the secrets you withhold! I am slightly disappointed with you!
    How could you know that I did NOT rub someone else's leg(s)? It didn't work!
    And of course number one delectable legs are French! Not even necessary to mention the fact!