Sorry for being away so long!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 16. Mar 2018, 04:51 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long, it seemed every time I went out in the big wide world I picked up a bug! 1st of all a tummy bug then got better went to the hairdressers picked up a flu bug got over that then went to the Opticians and caught a sickness & Diarrhoea bug! I'm over everything now and I'm a lot stronger again, now I've got to catch up on appointments missed including a visit to the vampires that is a couple of months over due on Friday!!
Also we have booked a weeks Cruise which we are going on 1st week of April which we are looking forward to. Included in it is a stop off at Amsterdam which I have booked tickets to go to the 'My name is Prince Exhibition' which I'm over excited about!!
Well that's me caught up, glad to be back! :D

Comments

• GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bubba,

Blimey - you have been through the mill rather lately haven't you?

Good to know you are feeling better though. At the very least, surely your immune system must be stronger now?

I do hope your cruise is a good one when it arrives. Nice to have you back here.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Welcome back Bubba :)

What are you like? You must be a germ-magnet :shock:

Best of luck with the vampires and enjoy that cruise :D:D

Love

Toni xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Welcome back, bubbadog. I think you're well overdue a spot of good health. I hope those sea breezes help.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's nice to have you back, so many of us have been poorly over the past few weeks and, as you can see, the tenor of things on here hasn't changed much: why would it? :wink: I hope you can now enjoy a longer spell of better health. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben