Hi everyone

Rosie

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Rosie
    welcome to the forums, how can we help?. If you have a question to ask the best place to post is in the "Living with Arthritis" forum
    Best Wishes
    Sharon
  • MrsBBee02
    MrsBBee02 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I am a 51 year old Yorkshire lass, born and bred. m0150
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Hello
    welcome to the forums, how can we help?. If you have a question to ask the best place to post is in the "Living with Arthritis" forum.
    I am one of the moderation team and we all have one or more of the arthritis 'hangers on' or look after family with the same.
    Look forward to seeing your future posts.
    Best Wishes
    ChrisK
  • MrsBBee02
    MrsBBee02 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    It's very nice to be welcomed to the site. I hope that I will get to chat with other members that have OA. t4591
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Well that's easily done. :wink: I have OA, it was diagnosed in 2011; I was blissfully unaware I had it because it was hiding behind the skirts of my other arthritis, one of the auto-immune kinds which began back in 1997. The OA mainly affects my ankles, knees and hips but is going elsewhere as it does. I take four 30/500 cocodamol per day to dull the sharper edges but I have some tramadol for the rougher times.

The Living with Arthritis board on here is where we talk about meds, appointments, operations etc., it's where most people look in. The forum has been (unsurprisingly) rather quiet over the weekend but I hope you find it to be of interest: we all get it because we've all got it. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben