One month since move

Options
Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 18. Jan 2019, 17:07 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well I am now well and truly settled into my new home and I'm loving it! I've had a wonderful time choosing the furnishings I needed and wanted to suit my taste and even splurged out on a VERY expensive but amazing new light fitting for the living room, (Tom Dixon Mini Melt if you want to check it out). I just need to get my living room curtains up and then that's it until I find a new bed I like. My spare room has hosted it's first visitor (even though my sister was quite surprised I had the need for one) and my garage is in the process of being converted into a studio.
I have great neighbours and in an effort to loose some weight, and meet new people I have even joined Slimming World!

This weekend I'm back down to London to visit my family. That's the only downside but hopefully they will be joining me up here sooner rather than later.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement through all of this, just so pleased I don't have to go through that again!
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hey, well done, you, Slosh. Carry on enjoying. (It's good for arthritis :wink: )
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I fully intend to
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich