Somewhat ironic

Options
BettyMac
BettyMac Member Posts: 202
edited 30. Jan 2019, 08:55 in Living with arthritis
I’m sure the manufacturer of Benepali hasn’t done it deliberately but their new packaging is not easy for arthritic fingers to get into.

:lol:

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Maybe it's your inbuilt physio :wink:

Many years ago, when my hands were at their worst and NSAIDS causing stomach havoc, I was prescribed them in suppository form :shock: A definite no no.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Typical! I hope there's someone at home to help you?

Toni x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    People who design packaging have concerns other than accessibility. What is the trouble? Maybe we could could put our collective brain cells together and come up with a solution (I find the postman useful for my bleach bottles). DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • BettyMac
    BettyMac Member Posts: 202
    Options
    Morning DD, Frogmorton and Sticky!

I know the French take most of their meds via the downstairs entrance - and it makes sense that the majority of the digestive system is bypassed - but, no, my British sensibilities would struggle if I had to get someone to do this for me!

Luckily, I have Mr M to help with difficult packets - and actually, difficulties aside, I like the design of the new stuff. It’ll be easier to take a couple of pens in their original packaging if I’m away from home.

I’m intrigued by The Postman and the Bleach Bottle!

My sister, who’s an Occupational Therapist, got me some brilliant wee aids to help with bottles and jars. I’ve given them as presents to people with similarly useless hands.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    I'm glad you like the overall changes and there's nothing quite like having a resident bottle / jar / general factotum. I'm guessing that the strange affair of DD, the postman and the bleach bottle :shock: is to do with the nature of the latter's tops which must be squeezed simultaneously at opposite sides and twisted. I have some great can and jar openers but I find bleach bottles are definitely a case for the general factotum :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    When Mr DD was out of the house for twelve hours a day five days a week I turned to anyone handy to deal with opening stuff, bleach being a particular impossibility with the squeeze, press and turn nonsense. Paul was a darling, he was a frequent visitor to the front door and always obliged. Now The Spouse is here 24 hours per day seven days per week he deals with the bleach, mainly because he always closes them properly despite repeated requests from me not to. Twerp. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben