Best / Most resilient plasters

Lotsofpain
Lotsofpain Member Posts: 157
edited 30. May 2019, 01:30 in Chit chat
Which plasters do people find best, ones that don't fall off easily / fray easily especially if they get a bit wet

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    All plasters have failure built in. I buy the strips which can be cut to size, I chop up the whole packet into different widths and put the strips into plastic bags, one in a kitchen drawer and one each in the bathrooms. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I'm not sure it matters. They all drop off sooner rather than later and that's probably a good thing for healing. I find, these days, half of any pack seem designed for the fingers of a newborn. My own fingers are quite thin but still most will not go right round and stick to themselves at the other side, the only way they're going to last at all.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Lotsofpain
    You can get extra long ones for fingers they will go round the thickest finger 2 or 3 times so they do stay on but they seem to fray at the edges quite quickly
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    The only thing that comes close to perfection in my life is the first cup of tea of the day but even that can fail to cheer from time to time.

Looking for perfection in anything is a waste of valuable energy, often money and always time. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Lotsofpain wrote:
    You can get extra long ones for fingers they will go round the thickest finger 2 or 3 times so they do stay on but they seem to fray at the edges quite quickly

Thank you, lotsofpain. I'll bear that in mind next time I buy some.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Lotsofpain
    seen some that are 18cms long
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    The only ones I don't like are the 'plastic' so-called waterproof ones they slip off I know they don't fray, but no good on the floor are they? :roll: