Searching forum

Livvy
Livvy Member Posts: 2
edited 17. Nov 2019, 06:39 in Chat to our Helpline Team
Hi there

I’m having trouble finding a search box in order to look at the discussions I’m interested in. Please can you help??

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Livvy,

Welcome to the versus arthritis forums.
    I'm afraid there isn't currently a search box facility, this is something that I believe is planned for the future. For the time being I'm afraid you'll need to browse the Forum to identify which topics are of interest to you.
    If you can't find what you're looking for then please post any specific areas of interest and I'm sure that either a website moderator or public user will be able to point you in the right direction.
    Failing this, there's always our helpline who can be contacted on 0800 5200 520 (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm).
    I hope this helps.
    Kind Regards
    ChrisB (Moderator)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Livvy,

Im wondering if you wanted to search the forum for threads covering your interest area? If that’s the case you will see a search button in the green bar as you scroll up. It’s searchable by author, topic etc.

If you want to visit the website www.versusarthritis.org
    Click on the 'hamburger' at the top (3 dashes one under the other) and you will be able to click through to find what you need. There is a search facility but it’s broken (always happens at the weekend!) I’m sure it will be fixed on Monday.

If you are on a pc click through the Living with Arthritis button

Take care,

Yvonne x