Pocket duties please

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 21. Jan 2020, 04:07 in Living with arthritis
Hi everyone haven't been on here for a while lots of names I don't recognise.
I have ct scan appointment first thing monday morning which doesn't bother me the scan is for my oncology app tuesday afternoon first app for 3 months so it will be bloods done see the drug trials nurse then the oncologist so a busy afternoon.
Monday afternoon I have app with my rheumy 8 months since my last one,the RA seems to be raising its ugly head I don't want it to take a good grip on me so fingers crossed she will sort something out.
Pocket duties will be welcome. Mig

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Consider the Cafe gang as more than willing to fulfil any pocket duties you need mig. Our cloak of invisibity will come complete with food, drink, and a few of our pusskins,, meercats and other cuddly comforters. They are well trained and usually very quiet and good. All our love to you. t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591 t4591

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I'm in, mig. Chenin Blanc OK?

Please leave some appointments for the rest of us :wink:

xx
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Count me in, not doing well at the mo but that's not news. Please let us know how it goes. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Pheeny
    Pheeny Member Posts: 22
    Will definitely be with you on Monday morning, hope it is all not too tiring. x
  • Pheeny
    Pheeny Member Posts: 22
    I mistakenly thought you were doing everything on Monday. now I realise your appointments will be spread over two days. So that is two days of pocket duties. Will be thinking of you both days and wishing you well. x
  • stellabean
    stellabean Member Posts: 307
    Count me in on Monday and Tuesday ( I can't cross my fingers but I can do what my mum used to when we had exams I'll put the poker in the fire).Hope all goes well.
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Will be thinking of you mig - like stella I can't cross my fingers at the moment!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Count me in mig 100% as Kath said all of us café dwellers will be with you in spirit.

((()))

Love

Toni xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Hi mig,

I will be there, I kept an invisible cloak from Jac's Harry Potter birthday party so there will be plenty of room for everyone. I’d love to cuddle a pet, I’m in need of a cuddle

Yvonne x
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Happy to take on duties on Monday and Tuesday, toes crossed x
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hope today went well mig ((()))

Love

Toni xxx
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    One down, one to go. Hope it goes well Mig. Wednesday is going to need to be a quiet one I'm guessing!