Hello from a newbie

Granloub
Granloub Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hello,
I'm 66 and was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in my twenties. Currently managing my condition with two meds. Some days are good, some are not.
Great to have the Versus Arthritis website and this forum to refer to in days of need.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi granloub
    Welcome to the forum glad you have found us,everyone on this forum understand what you are going through as they all have various forms of Arthritis and individual pain to manage just like you. The most popular forums are Living with Arthritis and Chit Chat.
    All the best as you chat Christine
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hi granloub :D I'm 73 and had RA since 15 and OA since a bit later :lol: I'm on meth and hydroxy and they work well for me. Good to have you on board. Do join in anywhere. I'm sure your experiences will be useful to others.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I have PsA, OA and fibro, I began aged 37 and am now 60. My two meds are meth and humira (both of which I inject) and they usually keep matters under control but not at the moment. Rest assured you will be chatting witn the initiated - we all get it because we all have it in one form or another, lucky us :lol: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • AshCam90
    AshCam90 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Newbie, I am also new here, i turn 30 in a few months and I am also living with psoriatic arthritis. I have never met or chatted to anyone with the same form as myself. It would be really good to chat to someone about how it has affected you over the years. Im currently not medicated after coming off Methotrexates for my fiance and i can try for a baby. I am severely struggling with pain and chronic fatigue which is drastically affecting mymental health, I should be getting switched over to Cyclosporine next week.

Anyway, good to connect and hope to chat further soon x
    Granloub wrote:
    Hello,
    I'm 66 and was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in my twenties. Currently managing my condition with two meds. Some days are good, some are not.
    Great to have the Versus Arthritis website and this forum to refer to in days of need.