Hello from a newbie

Granloub
Granloub Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hello,
I'm 66 and was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in my twenties. Currently managing my condition with two meds. Some days are good, some are not.
Great to have the Versus Arthritis website and this forum to refer to in days of need.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Granloub,

Hi, great to meet you. Please don’t save us for those days of need, you won’t wear out your welcome, visit here as often as you can, you’ve joined at a really exciting time for us (and a bit frightening too) as we prepare for the jump to our new forum! No need to worry it will look very like this does, and other than looking around for buttons that you know must be there somewhere we shall be fine, and we will be there together.

I’m glad your PsA is largely under control with your meds, I’m needing to revisit my getting to sleep routine, it usually works well but I’ve been hotel staying and travelling more than usual and it’s got me in a pickle where I’m lying awake when I go to bed, and it should be my best sleep. Had a nice shower this evening so hoping that might help relax a bit better. Any tips?

Looking forward to reading your posts

Take care
    Yvonne x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello again, Granloub, I replied to your other post: getting to grips with a new forum and how it works can be tricky! I too have PsA and, like you, take two meds. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben