How to remove pictures from a post

I've uploaded some pics to the wrong conversation, Does anyone know how to remove them?

Now you know why I'm numpty....

Numps x
Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.

Comments

• Annj
    Annj Member Posts: 59
    edited 20. Apr 2020, 17:15

Hi numptynora,

Have you tried clicking on the little grey cog symbol on the top right of your post - it brings up a drop-down menu, the top item is "Edit", if you click on that you should be able to delete your picture. You will need to click the cursor on the photo, if you then press the delete button on your keyboard I think it should delete the photo. Let me know if it doesn't work for you though.

Ann

• Annj

Actually I've just tried doing that myself and it didn't work (see picture above 😆) so I will try and find out and get back to you.

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782

Thank you Annj ☺️

Numps x
  • YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076

Problem sorted Numpty,

I was just going to delete this discussion to tidy the place up but I can't do that to the wonderful puss you have supervising you Ann.

She must have a story, does she have any Maine Coon in her. Our Lynx is a Maine Coon, 7th of 7 and damaged hips so no good to show or breed from which is great, because now we have her. You should put your picture on the Pets thread, I'll add Lynx later

Take care

Yvonne x

• Annj

Thanks for sorting this out for us Yvonne!

You're absolutely right - she's a proper 5 generation pedigree Maine Coon. We had a rescue cat for 13 years who was almost certainly a Maine Coon - no proof but he had all the personality traits as well as the looks. He was a very special one. It made me fall in love with the breed. He sadly died last year and I couldn't face being without a Maine Coon in our life - Cobweb was kept by her breeder to be a breeding queen, sadly for the breeder and luckily for us she didn't take to motherhood at all - she had one litter who she abandoned and so was then retired and up for adoption. We've had her 4 months now and she has personality in spades!

They're known for having hip problems aren't they. Lynx is a great name - ear tufts I expect!

Ann

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

My cat has the habit of walking across my keyboard when she finds me on the laptop which often leads to some interesting words being created and even websites popping up!

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
    edited 21. Apr 2020, 21:47

Here's our Lynx

We went to get 2 rescue kittens from Cat's Protection, they'd been fostered by a lovely lady and her cat Lynx had adopted the 4 kittens, washing, looking after etc. We ended up with 3 kittens as one already had a home and a couple of months later Lynx joined us when the lady had to move her to a new home. Wouldn't be without her now, a real bossy boots, still grooms the 'pride' and is always to be found keeping an eye on us when we are in the garden

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782

Thank you Yvonne, Linx is beautiful and Ann, Cobweb is gorgeous too.

What is it with cats and lap tops? haha

It seems we have two threads going now for pets 😙😙😉

Numps x